*GH:My Prerogative Deluxe Edition - Japon [1era.Edicion limited edition]







1.- My prerogative
2.- Toxic
3.- I'm a slave 4U
4.- Oops! I did it again
5.- Me against the music ft.Madonna
6.- Stronger
7.- Evertyime
8.- ...Baby one more time
9.- (You drive me) Crazy [The stop remix!]
10.- Boys [Co-Ed remix] ft.Pharrell Williams
11.- Sometimes
12.- Overprotected [Album version]
13.- Lucky
14.- Outrageous
15.- Dont let me be the last to know
16.- Born to make you happy
17.- I Love Rock'n'Roll
18.-I'm not a girl, not yet a woman
18.- (I've jsut begun) Having my fun
19.- Do somethin'
Limited Edition Remix Bonus Disc:
1.- Toxic [Arman van helden remix]
2.- Everytime [Hi-Bias radio remix]
3.- Breathe on me [Jacques lu cont mix]
4.- Outrageous [Junkie Xl's dancehall mix]
5.- Stronger [Miguel Migs Vocal Mix]
6.- I'm a Slave 4U [Thunderpuss Club Mix]
7.- Megamix [Chris Cox]
*Incluye libro con letras en Ingles/Japones
*Obi-Wrap de vinilo con discografia
*Sticker informativo
*Colgante para Celular
Catalogo Num: BVCQ-28008/9