*GH:My Prerogative - Korea (2Cd's Limited Edition Digipack)



 


*Deluxe edition Koreana
1.- My prerogative
2.- Toxic
3.- I'm a slave 4U
4.- Oops!...I did it again
5.- Me against the music ft.Madonna
6.- Stronger
7.- Everytime
8.-...Baby one more time
9.- (You drive me) Crazy - The stop remix!
10.- Boys (The co-ed remix) ft.Pharrel W.
11.- Sometimes
12.- Overprotected (Album version)
13.- Lucky
14.- Outrageous
15.- Born to make you happy
16.- I love rock n' roll
17.- I'm not a girl, not yet a woman
18.- I've just begun (Having my fun)
19.- Do somethin'

Bonus Cd, Edicion Limitada
1.- Toxic - Armand van helden remix
2.- Everytime - Hi-bias radio remix
3.- Breathe on me - Jacques lu cont mix
4.- Outrageous - Junkie XL's dancehall mix
5.- Stronger - Miguel 'migs' vocal mix
6.- I'm a slave 4U - Thunderpuss club mix
7.- Chris Cox megamix
Incluye:
*Caja Digipack metalizada
*Libro adicional con fotos y letras en ingles
Cat num: ZKDP-0102