*GH:My Prerogative - Alemania [Deluxe Edition 2 Cd]


 
 
 
*Edición de lujo Alemana
Cd 1:
1.- My prerogative
2.- Toxic
3.- I'm a slave 4U
4.- Oops!...I did it again
5.- Me against the music ft.Madonna
6.- Stronger
7.- Everytime
8.- ...Baby one more time
9.- (You drive me) Crazy - [The stop remix!]
10.- Boys [The Co-ed remix]
11.- Sometimes
12.- Overprotected [The Darkchild remix]
13.- Lucky
14.- Outrageous
15.- Born to make you happy
16.- I love rock n' roll
17.- I'm not a girl, not yet a woman
18.- I've just begun [Having my fun]
19.- Do somethin'
 
Cd 2:
1.- Toxic [Arman van helden remix]
2.- Everytime [Hi-Bias radio remix]
3.- Breathe on me [Jacques lu cont mix]
4.- Outrageous [Junkie XL´S dancehall mix]
5.- Stronger [Miguel migs' vocal mix]
6.- I'm a slave 4U [Thunderpuss club mix]
7.- Chris cox megamix
Incluye:
*Sticker informativo
*Caja digipack metalizada
Cat num: 828766-586923